Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Almost a month





Can you believe it? We've almost lived in Ashland for one month! It did go by fast and we have been busy. Isabella started pre-k yesterday and she is really enjoying it. She looks forward to going and picking out her new outfit to wear. She's so funny. I know how badly she wants to make new friends. I'm hoping to meet other moms through her school as well. So far, I haven't met anyone. Hopefully that will all change sometime soon. We went to the Ashland Rodeo on Sat. It was our first venture out into Ashland and the kids, Joe and I had a really really fun time. The kids loved it and are already talking about going next year. I meant to go visit a new church last Sunday but I couldn't find anywhere what time the services started. I finally drove by the church today and got the times for their services. There are two churches I want to visit. One is Methodist and one is Baptist. One starts at 8am and the other 10. Isabella and I are going to go to one this coming Sunday. I feel that will be a great way to meet people as well. Here's a picture from the rodeo this weekend and Bella's first day of pre-K.

No comments: