Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Life goes on

So we're back to square one with no buyers in sight. We lowered our price another $5000 today to see if that will generate any interest. Joe went and picked up an application for a rental house in Ashland yesterday and turned it in. I feel like the biggest loser but you have to say enough is enough eventually. We can't live in two different cities forever. If we get the rental house we are moving in August 1st. It's a small light at the end of the tunnel that perhaps this seperateness is coming to a close but it's hard to just up and abandon my home. We'll just pay for two places until we can't do it anymore. Then? Who knows. We've got the home priced to where we'll probably owe money at closing which is so awful. What kind of country do we live in that the "American Dream" is so out of reach that I'm losing money on my home that I've owned for 5 years? We live in a capatalistic country with a bunch of rich, greedy old oil men running things. I'm sick of it! Joe and I have worked so hard since we've been married to eliminate our debt. We don't have nice things, we don't go on vacations. We just exist. We provide our children with the things they "need" without overwhelming them and spoiling them. We don't have a single credit card. If we don't have the money for it, we don't buy it. How many families can say that they don't own a single credit card? WE DON'T! We pay cash for EVERYTHING! We have one car payment. It just makes me sick that as responsible as we are; we are facing foreclosure. Our country is MESSED UP! I'm just sick about everything. Never in my wildest dreams did I envision this. But life goes on. I am so numb to everything. I can't cry anymore about it. I've cried so much that I'm all cried out. There's no more tears left. I pray we'll get this rental house and we can move. We just have to start our lives over there and move on. We'll deal with our house here when we have to. Luckily the rental house is CHEAP so maybe we can swing paying for both places. So that's it from me. That's where I'm at! Our country has to make a change. Things are getting out of control!

No comments: